A tick I have on my pending list from 2011
to my joy this leads to the pending award acceptance
I am really humbled and tickled in 2012
to have received the colourful Kreativ & 7×7 Link recognition.
Thank you Sunshine, you are simply charming
Thank you Laafenn, you are just awesome
[I’m just editing and updating a post from Jan 16,
in response to Laafenn sending the award in rebound –
i’m just too lazy to create another nomination page ;) ]
Thank you Parry, you did it again :)
[I’m just editing and updating this on Jan 24,
in response to Parry nominating as her 6 kreativ blogs –
another page would mean 10 more facts which I cannot do ;) ]
Thank you */-)ndr¡X*, for equating my blog to joy and humor :D
[I’m just editing and updating this on Mar 28,
in response to Andrea nominating mindblur for the award.
again feeling too lazy to add 10 more facts ;) ]
thank you all for this lovely gesture in nominating.
All other readers, just click on the links above for a fling –
I promise your experience will be simply charming & fascinating!
Kreativ Blogger Award
Now, fulfilling the rules of accepting this award –
it seems I have to share ten things about me
things that you might already not know about me!!! duh!!!
This sure is a bit intimidating, but let me try :)
- I love colours – on me and around me [but this was not always like this – it’s only in the last four or so years that I have started craving this. And it seems to be aggravating – some people think I am losing my mind – and I enjoy it]
- I love reading thoughts. Thoughts of the oppressed, thoughts on adventure, thoughts of comfort, thoughts of agony and learning, thoughts of creative minds.
- I hope to someday see the world. To experience the cultures, the colours, the smells, the sounds … [i know it’s wishful thinking, nonetheless I wish & I hope …]
- I sometimes wish I could write with such confidence in front of people who really know me. For some reason, I hesitate to disclose the real person I am.
- And now, after making so many new friends, over here on this blogosphere, I think the point above is void. You guys know the real me, better than the people who I interact face to face :)
[5 more!!!??? this is killing me :) ]
- My all time dream is to get a place of my own – which I could design the way I want – from conception to finishing…
- The happiest day for me this year, most probably, would be the day I move to the ‘so dreamt of’ new apartment.
- I am such a perfectionist and that is the biggest weakness I have. Slows down my drive to do wonders in my profession and personal life ;)
- I preach tolerance, and yet I cannot tolerate people who cover up their ENTIRE being in a black garment. I can tolerate them from afar – but in my close-knit community, it just boils my blood :(
- I see beauty in everything (every single thing) around me – from books to the online word, from ocean to the sky, from sand to concrete, from flat land to mountains, from weeds to trees, from veg to flowers, from all religions and cultures, from all languages to the arts … it can go on … (except for 9).
phew!!! done. I am afraid if I had to go on a few more points, the list would have turned into a “I hate…” one ;)
Now for the fun part – the giving out of the award
to other bloggers – who puts kreativ effort into their words.
It sure is fun and a bit daunting at the same time
For, I’ve come across great bloggers within the last few months.
For the Kreativ Blogger Award, I nominate:
My list would have easily included Belleofcarnival, Elyas, Sunshine, Zahir, … [but I see that these lovely bloggers have already received this award. With due recognition to them, I chose to colour other blogs with the pink award :) ]
Now for the second award acceptance from my pending list
7×7 Link Award
Yet again I thank Sunshine, and also Cee for this lovely award.
This colourful award does make me feel cheery.
It really is an honor for me! simply charming award!
a huge big gigantic heartfelt THANK YOU dearly :)
Now the rule for acceptance of the award it seems
requires 7 superlatives – 7 of my blog posts I have to choose.
I have to also nominate 7 other bloggers to receive the award.
The rule is that I have to post 7 links from my own blog
which correspond to a specific category: Most Beautiful, Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, Most Prideworthy.
This sure is gonna be quite time-consuming but I guess fun. Here it is:
- Most Beautiful
My life is a bittersweet dance. Finding hope and beauty in everything is what I try to do. I wrote this post when I was going through a difficult time in my life – I posted it and never read it until a week or two back. And the moment I read it, I fell in love. Now, this is the one post that I like to read when I am in need of a smile on a gray day. So here it is:
my beautiful partner
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
- Most Helpful
I cannot help ask, helpful to me or my readers? The one thing that helps us to go forward is, I guess, looking back and learning from it. In that sense my date with the ♥ly Brain :) was indeed a helpful exercise.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
- Most Popular
We often times think that people only think about themselves. But, it is not so. People have a genuine interest in who you are & what makes you tick. My Self Portrait was nicely received and is among the most commented posts.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
- Most Controversial
I really have not written anything that could create controversy – because I stick to me and my environment in my posts. The post that could have unsettled some people is: Minds gone astray.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
- Most Surprisingly Successful
I was surprised with the reaction to my Celebration of freedom. I was surprised with what I managed to write. I was surprised with my own photo. And I was surprised with the lovely comments I received.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
- Most Underrated
It’s strange [maybe not] how our mind associates memories with our surroundings. One October rainy day made me write this: the phone, the towel, sexy voice.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
- Most Prideworthy
I pride myself on my attitude towards life. Serious yet carefree. Self-control is a beautiful thing and that is my most prideworthy post :)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
WOW. what an exercise. This award made me look back on my blogging journey. And I am pleasantly pleased :)
And now, my nominations for 7×7 Link Award :)
CONGRATULATIONS ALL …
PLS DO PASS THE AWARD TO OTHER BLOGGERS
IT IS ALWAYS A GREAT FEELING TO BE VALUED
TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE TAKE TIME AND EFFORT
TO READ YOUR STUFF ON YOUR BLOG :)
P.S. I did get two ticks on my pending list. The tedious schedule and the task assignment finalization. The first one very straight forward with only a few frowns, the second one I just hate doing. But yippee. It’s done. :)